5/29/10

UPDATING...

Yes, I know, I haven't updated our blog.  Some of you have pointed that out sweetly =.)  Not that I don't have anything to post, (actually, I have several to upload and share) but with several year-end school activities, I'm having a hard time staying on top of things.  How about you?  How are you managing this time of the year? With summer here, I'm sure you have plenty to juggle.

By the way, if you would like to post anything here, feel free to email me @ tomatokiwi@sbcglobal.net.

So with that said, have you seen our new trophy cases?  Aren't they great?
One of our swimmers' dads, Jordan Kwan (Chris & James' dad) spent many hours designing and creating them for us.   
Here's sending our heartfelt thanks to Jordan Kwan and family.  (Jordan, if you see me at the pool, as I'm not very familiar with everyone, please stop me and I would love to take a photo of you so everyone knows who you are.  Better yet, you can email me a jpeg file anytime.)
"You can't put a limit on anything. 
The more you dream, the farther 
you get". ~Michael Phelps


So keep on dreaming while you're working hard.

Get to know our new families and old alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think of this post. Please leave your comment here. Thank you.