3/8/11

NAPA MEET • February 25-27, 2011

There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends.  ~Arnot Sheppard

That weekend was the coldest meet I've been to.  Snow & rain were in the forecast for that weekend, and I'm ever so glad it didn't.  It was so cold that my fingers were so numb, I couldn't even press the camera shutter nor had the desire to take my hands off my pockets where it's nice & toasty with handwarmers. It did get a little warmer later on Saturday and the sun came out on Sunday but still nippy.

Nonetheless, I took some but not of everyone.  If you'd like to share some of your photographs, please send me a link or a CD so we can include them in here.  Here's some for your enjoyment.
Wishing you're having a warmer week than then.  From our family to yours.
Thank you to ALL the families who participated and helped make the meet comfortable for our swimmers.  Click HERE for some more.  And get to know our Rossi families HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Christine,

    Thank you for capturing these wonderful memories for us. We are lucky to have you on our team.

    Fay
    Tucker's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fay, you're so sweet. Tucker was a trooper that COLD weekend, and David, too. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think of this post. Please leave your comment here. Thank you.