8/14/13

Zone 3 Championship 2013 • Vallejo, CA | August 9-11, 2013

I told myself there was no way I was going to let this training go to waste. It was my time, and I was ready to go. ~Katie Hoff

Your intense training this summer didn't go to waste! Congratulations for coming in 2nd place at the Zone 3 Championship! What an accomplishment!

Thank you, William (Mr. Chen, Christopher's dad), for posting these photos & captions. 

Give this time-slot to William...

Rossi "Take Your Mark"

Away we go...
Angela is always feeding people at swim meets...


One of Rossi "Hospitality Crew"

Hmm...wonder if I have time to nap?

Interesting movie


Ouch! I won't forget

What do you think?

What's this? We won't tell


Oh Henry, nice family.


I love my mommy...
This relay thing is driving me crazy!
I love swim meets---it's all about games and candy!
Must be something funny
Look out Peter, Camellia is eyeing the snack bars...
 
Dad, do you think it is too much?
May I present Boys 11~12 200 yards Freestyle Relay Champions?
Muffins anyone?
Rossi Team enjoying 2nd place

Now get ready for the next big meet in Morgan Hill. If you haven't registered, register now HERE before it closes. And sign up for the 49er relays at the pool. Till then, GO Rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think of this post. Please leave your comment here. Thank you.