7/30/14

Day at the Meet | Zone 3 Championship July 2014 | Vallejo, Ca

 A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

I don't know about you but I'm SO grateful for our team's parent-photographers (namely Mr. Peter Tran, Mr. Gary Wong, Mr. William Chen and more) for capturing awesome images for this blog. I seldom carry my SLR camera these days for obvious reasons. They're heavy and sometimes really, I do get a photographer's block, a creative block! While my little iPhone does its job, I would then wish I had my SLR =.( All the same, enjoy these "day at the meet" images in between timing and socializing with my swim moms.

And CONGRATULATIONS for snatching that coveted Zone 3 Championship 1st place trophy. 
Y'all worked doubly hard and deserve it.
Now back to work.

Please make sure you check out the photos posted in the previous posts.









 Other reminders:

-Don't forget to register for the Morgan Hill Meet and sign up for the relay team. 
Sign up sheet is up already.

- I'm still collecting Graduation photos. Please those in, too.

- There's also an annual event on August 16th. Make sure you check in with Ms. Irene and Ms. Tina to let them know you're coming.

Happy August! Whoa! Already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think of this post. Please leave your comment here. Thank you.